- Education: 2002 - Seniors Real Estate Specialist Certification (SRES) 1999 - Previews Luxury Home Sales Certification 1994 - Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) 1986 - Broker's License 1984 - Relocation Specialist Certification 1978 - Realtor's License 1973 - California Administrative & Life
- Teaching Credential 1960s - BS Education, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Ardith works to make all of her transactions into a win-win situation for everyone. Utilizing her patient nature, Ardith's negotiating skills strive to offer excellent, stress-free opportunities for her clients. "I tend to be very analytical," admits Ardith. "Instead of hastily making decisions, I will scrutinize the details thoroughly before moving forward. This almost always results in fewer errors, fewer problems and fewer surprises." Ardith's clients find that her patience also permits her to listen to their needs and really hear what it is they are saying. This, coupled with her meticulous attention to details, her long-time experience and residency and her kind and persevering nature make Ardith West the perfect REALTOR for someone seeking quality real estate service.
- Originally from the mid-west, Ardith relocated to the Bay Area in 1969. She came to real estate from a career in teaching, two years of which were spent with the Peace Corps in Malaysia. Settling into local communities, Ardith raised two children through college while continuing her education along the way. Commitment to family, church, exercise, community and technology development provide balance and stimulation to better serve her clients.
- Ardith is a member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors. All of these associations uphold a strict code of ethics and ensure that their members are up to date on the latest marketing techniques, education, technology and legislation affecting real estate.
- 2000s - Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Top 4%
- mid 1990s - Cornish & Carey Top Achiever recognition
- 1980s - 1990s - Fox & Carskadon recognized Top Producer Ardith has been a full-time, professional REALTOR since 1978. A full-licensed broker, Ardith specializes in the general West Santa Clara County area including Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Campbell, West San Jose, etc.
- "Ardith was very kind in helping us get settled into our new house. It was a pleasure to have someone so professional represent us in our house buying." Gary & Kathy O.
- "We appreciated Ardith's patience and flexibility in selling our former house." Judie & David S.
- "Ardith's help and support in my recent move was much appreciated. Business-wise, she was very professional. Her thoroughness and personal touch were well beyond what had been my experience in the past." Dr. Terry H.
For more than 25 years Ardith has been a highly successful and respected Realtor in the greater San Jose, CA area, serving the communities of Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Altos, Santa Clara and beyond.
Having received a bachelor's degree in education, moving into the real estate field was an easy transition. Not only did she thrive on educating her clients about the home selling and buying process, Ardith moved quickly to develop the expertise to put her at the top in her field:
* Broker Associate
* Member, Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
* Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
* Previews Luxury Home Sales Certification
* Relocation Specialist
* e-Pro Certification for Online Technology
Ardith specializes in Residential Sales, with experience in 1031 Exchanges, Vacation & Retirement properties. For clients with questions about tax and legal issues regarding a sale or purchase, expert advice is readily available to facilitate the process.
When the time comes for you to make a move, Ardith has the knowledge, skills and experience to turn that desire into reality.
SAN JOSE, CA
DISCOVERY BAY, CA